Oleoestepa Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
1 liter packed in a plastic bottle.
OLEOSTEPA,S.A. (ESTEPA) SEVILLA
The oil is also typical Hojiblanca: full-flavored,
fantastically fruity, green, gorgeous, delicious.
Oleoestepa specializes exclusively in top quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil under certain premises which guide its production policy:
- Oleoestepa only bottles Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- All the oil comes from olives harvested in grooves belonging to Oleoestepa members, and therefore they have been monitored and controlled by Oleoestepa staff (Oleoestepa’s ATRIAS agricultural engineers, Quality and Environment Department, etc), what guarantees total traceability, by contrast to other packers which are not producers.
- OLEOESTEPA only offers single-variety extra virgin olive oils (Hojiblanco and Arbequino) and selected blends (Seleccion and Estepa Virgen “coupages”), being the proportions always determined by our own laboratory and tasting panel. Every olive variety is considered separately in Oleoestepa’s mills; blends will be made later also from selected oil tanks. Another advantage of being producer and packer: to be able to offer the most demanding gourmets great oils to taste.
- Oleoestepa commits with environmentally friendly production techniques, being a pioneer in offering consumers Integrated Production Extra Virgin Olive Oil, being the biggest producer in Spain under such techniques.
- Every single tank is analysed by our laboratory and tasters and reanalysed every time it is mixed with another tanks.
- All the oil bottled under Oleoestepa’s brand fulfils the quality requirements of the Designation of Origin Estepa, and that implies that every single bottled is given a number for an extra guarantee of control.