Traditional sheets for authentic cannelloni and lasagne, made according to the artisan process of the most delicate products.
1. Fill a large pot with water.
2. When it starts to boil, add salt.
3. Drop the sheets into the water one by one and slowly so that they don't stick together.
4. Cook for 6 minutes (al dente), remove the plates carefully.
5. Submerge in cold water for 30-45 seconds.
6. Place them on a slightly damp cloth.
7. Stuff with the stew and place on a baking tray, greased with butter or béchamel.
20 Cannelloni Sheets